We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to work in the field of corporate public relations and crisis/issues management to join our NYC headquarters.
PR candidates will be working on multi-national accounts in the financial services sector; institutional finance, digital assets, investment advisors, etc.
PR agency experience working on financial services accounts is a must!
Responsibilities will vary with your level of experience, but candidates will:
- Work on account teams and manage select junior staff
- Manage clientele on a daily basis and execute on global communications programs
- Develop corporate public relations, media relations and thought leadership campaigns
- Perform writing for a wide range of collaterals, e.g. press releases, bylined articles, media pitches, call scripts, Q&A’s, messaging platforms, etc.
- Provide strategic counsel on messaging and communications strategy
- Pitch top-tier media with a wide range of targets including business/financial and industry trade press
- Execute on issues management and crisis campaigns
- Maintain media, investor and influencer contacts, and continually build relationships
- Participate in new business activities
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in agency public relations
- Proactive / reactive media relations expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well with others and manage a team as well as independently when necessary
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, efficient and self-regulating: A-type personality.
Media relations expertise a necessity, as is knowledge of the financial markets.
Salary based on experience + benefits.